The following terms and conditions (“T&C”) apply to all orders placed by the customer (“you” or “user”) at www.staffsaleshk.com (“Website” or “SSHK”) which is under KeyPoints Exchange Limited.
By using this website, you agree to be bound by the T&C. please make sure that you have read and comply with the T&C before placing your order.
We reserve the right to make changes to these T&C from time to time without prior notification. We will publish the amended T&C through our site and with effective data. Your ongoing access and usage of our services shall mean you have fully accepted the latest version of the T&C.
The meaning of some words used in these T&C:
Before using any of our services or placing any orders with us, you shall first register an account. You must provide true, accurate, current, and complete information when completing the registration process. Through registering with us, you confirm, upon which we are entitled to rely, that you are aged 18 yours or above and capable of forming a legally binding contract.
In using this website, you agree that all information will be maintained and promptly updated to ensure all information are true, accurate current and compete. Your account may be suspended or terminated by us if any information is unture, inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not represent or warrant that access to our site (including using our applications or software), or any part of it, will be uninterrupted, reliable or fault-free
- We do not represent or warrant to you that our site or any of its contents will be accurate, complete or reliable.
- We do not represent or warrant that:
- Any services (whether or not provided by us) will be provided with due care and skill; or
- Any merchandise (whether or not provided by us) will be of merchantable quality or will e fit for any purpose (even if that purpose has been previously notified to us).
- You agree that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
- • To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise and whether or not due to our negligence) which we may otherwise have to you as a result of:
- Any technical, factual, textual or typographical inaccuracies, errors or omissions on or relating to our site (including using our applications or software) or any information on our site;
- The unavailability of our site (or any part of it), merchandise or services;
- Any delay in providing, or failure to provide or make available, merchandise or services, or any negligent provision of merchandise or services;
- Any merchandise not being of merchantable quality or fit for their intended purpose; or
- Any misrepresentation on or relating to our site, the merchandise or the services.
- Save as required by law:
- We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses, including loss of profits, business or goodwill, arising out of any problem you notify to us, and
- We will have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation except otherwise specified in these terms and conditions.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase merchandise from our site. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the merchandise you purchase.
- You agree that each of these limitations is reasonable having regard to the nature of our site and in particular given that when you purchase merchandise through our site you will enter into a separate contract with the supplier in each case.
- None of the above exclusions shall affect any statutory rights which are not capable of being excluded. However, in such case our obligation, where permitted by law, will be limited to the resupply of our services or the merchandise to you.
- Each of the above exclusions or limitations shall be construed as a separate, and severable, provision of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise specified, no return or exchange of merchandise will be accepted.
- You represent, warrant and covenant that you will not:
- Use our site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Use our site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of our site or the servers or networks used to make our site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with our site any virus, worm trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of , or to monitor the use or, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to our site (including our applications or software);
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of our site (including our applications or software);
- Frame or mirror any part of the site without our express prior written consent;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing the content, user content or any site content; and
- Infringe any copyright, design right and intellectual property right in the merchandise.
The intellectual property rights in all content are owned, controlled or licensed by or to us. Except for the right granted to you under clause, nothing in these terms and conditions shall confer on you any right or interest in the content and all other rights are reserved to us
USER GENERATED CONTENT
When you submit any user generated content including all text, files, images, photos, sounds, videos or other materials to our site (“User Content”), you grant to us, a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable fully paid-up and royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, communicate to the public, publicly perform, modify, prepare derivative works of, display and otherwise use the user content in connection with the site, including without limitation for the purposes of promoting and redistributing part or all of the site in any media formats and through any media channel. Without limitation, the rights that you grant to us under this clause include a right to grant each user of the site a sub-license to use the user content to the extent permitted by the functionality of the site from time to time. You hereby waive, and procure that all other authors of the user content waive, all moral tights in the user content (including rights to be identified as the author of the user content or to object to any derogatory treatment of the user content), whether such rights subsist now or at any time in the future in any place in the world.
You agree to indemnify us and all of our directors, employees and contractors, and hold us all harmless from any claim, loss, damage, cost, expense (including legal expenses) or other liability which may be incurred by us arising out of any breach of the covenants, warranties, representations and agreements herein.
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you outside our site. Links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any website outside our site.
We may terminate your access to our site or registration immediately if you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions. Any rights that have accrued to either party at the date of termination will remain enforceable after termination.
All intellectual property rights in content, user content, design, text, graphics and other material on our site and the selection or arrangement thereof are owned, controlled or licensed by or to us. Any authorized used without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
All trade marks, product names and company names or logos used in our site are our property or that of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such trade marks, get-up, product names, company names, logos or titles and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
Where in these terms representations and warranties are made to us and to suppliers of merchandise through our site, you acknowledge and agree that such representations and warranties are intended to grant rights to, and operate for the benefit of, all such suppliers and that each such supplier may rely upon and enforce such representations and warranties against you.
We reserve the right at any time without notice to revise the content of our site (including the services offered by us) and these terms and conditions. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be posted on our site and by continuing to use our site following any such change you will signify that you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions of use. This right includes the right to change any of the documentation which forms part of these terms and conditions.
We have made every effort to make clear whether the quoted prices for merchandise available through our site include any relevant tax or duty. Where in any case it is not clear please note before you make an order that you might be required to bear a liability to tax or duty (for example value added tax) imposed by the supplier or by operation of law that is in addition to the price.
We reserve the right at our sole discretion to deny users access to our site or any part of our site without notice and to decline to provide our services to any user that is in breach of these terms and conditions.
We shall not be liable to you for any breach of these terms and conditions of use or any failure to provide or delay in providing our services through our site resulting from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
If any clause hereof is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any other clause and such invalid clause shall be deemed to be severed from these terms and conditions.
We may assign these terms and conditions or appoint any third party, including our group companies, to provide the services to you on our behalf or to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions.
You shall not assign or otherwise deal with its rights and obligations under these terms and conditions, whether in whole or in part without our written consent.
These terms and conditions set forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersede all prior oral or written agreements, understandings or arrangements relating to subject matter of these terms and conditions. Neither party shall be entitled to rely on any agreement, understanding or arrangement that is not expressly set forth in these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Hong Kong. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Hong Kong courts.
Please allow 7-14 days for delivery arrangement after the confirmation of the order.
Free delivery service is not available for outlying islands, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung, Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok restricted area, Ta Kwu Ling, Man Kam To, Mai Po and Lok Ma Chau.
Change Delivery Address
Delivery addresses cannot be changed after placing order.
Free delivery is applicable to one-time delivery
Staffsales HK will not hold any responsibility for any failed deliveries due to the following reasons:
- Unavailability of recipient at the specified address on the specified date.
- An incorrect address provided by customers.
- The information of recipients is not sufficient.
- The telephone no. of recipients is incorrect.
Our store is not liable for any item damages made by the delivery process.
HONG COIN’S (REWARDS)
Through our site shopping, you might be eligible for rebate Hong Coin’s (rewards).
Hong Coin’s (rewards) is only applicable for any purchase at our site.
Hong Coin’s (rewards) is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash.
Hong Coin’s (rewards) in not applicable for the payment of delivery charge.
Hong Coin’s (rewards) accumulated will be cancelled when your user account is terminated.
PROMOTION CODES, COUPON CODES AND COUPONS
Promotion codes, coupon codes and coupon offered by us shall only be applicable for one-off purchase at our site subject to special terms and conditions.
Promotion codes, coupon codes and coupons are neither refundable nor redeemable for cash. Any unused amount will be forfeited.
If your order is cancelled for whatever reason or is eligible for a refund, any promotion codes, coupon codes or coupons used in that order shall be forfeited without any refund or compensation.
We reserve the right to terminate or vary the above offers from time to time without providing any prior notification. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
These terms and conditions form the integral part of the general terms and conditions.
Returns and Refund Policy
We do not accept exchange, return or refund for any Staffsales HK ONLINE purchased product(s); please contact our customer services for details.
If you have any questions, please send a mail to Flat B, 9/F On Loong Commercial Building, 276-278 Lockhart Road, WanChai, HK.