PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
Staffsales HK and its subsidiaries and associated companies (collectively "we" or ”SSHK") respect the privacy rights of visitors to this website and of individuals who participate in, access or sign up to any of SSHK's services, activities or online content (collectively referred to as "Services"). We endeavour to ensure that all our collection, transmission, storage and usage of personal data shall be carried out in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486 of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("PDPO"). If you do not agree to these terms or all terms, please leave this website.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED FROM YOU MAY BE USED BY SSHK FOR
- Processing of your application for the services
- Enabling the provision of the services to you
- Conducting identity verification and/or credit checks at the time of your application for the services
- Processing of payment instructions or collection of amounts outstanding from you in relation to the provision of the services
- Marketing of the services by SSHK
- Designing services for you
- Conducting marketing research or opinion surveys
- Provisioning of customer services
- Handling your complaints and account enquiries
- Compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Any other purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected
CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLOSURE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
All personal data collected and held by SSHK will be kept confidential, but where disclosure is necessary for SSHK’s compliance of any statutory obligations or requirements, or for SSHK to provide the services to you or to carry out the original purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the personal data were collected, those data may be provided to the following parties:
- Office of the communications authority or other governmental or statutory authorities, institutions or organizations;
- Company’s associated companies, contractors, agents or other service operators who are involved in the sale, administration or provision of the services; and
- Banks, financial institutions, credit card issuing companies or debt collection agencies.
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to this website, or any part of the site by you will be considered as voluntarily provided to SSHK on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. SSHK reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish and/or elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development and marketing of services and to meet user needs.
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal data held by SSHK is stored in a secure and safe place.
We have asked you for your consent before you have provided us with your personally identifiable information. After receiving your consent, you may receive from us or from our affiliated companies telephone calls, WhatsApp, email and direct mailings containing promotional materials from time to time. We mainly communicate with you through email, it you wish to unsubscribe the direct marketing communications, you can reach our customer service by email [email protected] for un-subscription.
All personal data you provide to us is secured on our website with restricted access by authorized personnel only
RETENTION OF THE INFORMATION
In your dealings with us, we retain records of your online transactions for auditing purposes. Our general policy is to retain the information for a reasonable period. We do not offer online facilities for you to delete personal data held by us.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE HONG KONG
If necessary, SSHK may transfer the personal data to places outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for carrying out the purposes, or the directly related purposes, for which the personal data were collected. All the transfer of those personal data will be carried out in compliance with the requirements of the PDPO.
- Recognize you whenever you visit his website
- Obtain information about your preferences, viewing and browsing behavior, online movements and use of the internet
- Keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our services and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests
- Target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our business partners and advertisers more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalized to your interests
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
- Enable tighter security
If you have any questions or comments are welcome at 09:30 to 12:30 or 14:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) to ([email protected]) contact our customer service.